How do you start a campaign ?
Who is this company? What do we represent ? What is the goal?
What are the objectives?
Who are the people who are influential? Group of people? Similar interest + following group.
Understanding the company itself – listening to consumers, what is there about the brand that people want?
Insert into dissuasion – this is how you re the awareness – to create behavior action.
Reach is all about how many people had the opportunity to see your brand in general and your message in particular.
What are the most important Metrics?
- Brand Awareness
- But you can’t guarantee any of it
- You can measure and react
Listening to the audiences,
Who is your consumer?
- Listen to them (listen to be heard)
- Engage them (monitor, measure, respond)
- Follow them
- Where are they?
- Social Media Tools (Radian6,Hootsuite,SproutSocial)
- But you still need analysis
Not a selling tool – more a conversational tool.
Twitter = listen to the people.
Consumer will tell you a lot
- They tell you what you want
- they tell you what they don’t want
- They;; tell you whats wrong
- they tell you what’s right
Use Social Channels to listen and engage
- Facebook – Facebook Groups
- Twitter Feeds – Follow People
- LinkedIn Groups
- Pinterest Feeds
- Google+, Instagram, Meet up, FourSquare, etc.
- Types of Social Media (cant rooms, social networks, social media sharing, geo-targeting, )
What are ROIs and KPIs and Who cares?
- What’s the return? What’s the investment >
- What are you benchmarks?
Plan with interest. Goals have to be tailored to access.
Data Rich and Insight Poor
- Lots of info but what does it mean?
- Need context (competition,objectives, budget)
- Need goals and objectives
- Three Main goals and Objectives
- Three Main Goals – Income, Customers Satisfaction, Cost Savings
- Needs to all connect back
At least one tool for their project.
Way to a consumers Heart
Get attention (> Awareness)
Get their trust (> Engagement)
Get their engagement(> Persuasion)
When you writing your project – SOCIAL MEDIA APPROACH NEEDS TO BE – AND THIS WHAT IT DOES